Return Rules and Instructions
Returning an Item: In the original shipment of your package are detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are those basic steps:
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose a copy of your statement that was included in your shipment. Be sure to keep a copy of the statement for your records. If you cannot send a copy of the statement, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All products must be returned, unused, in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your statement directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
4860 W. 136th Street
Hawthorne, CA 90250
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
You can expect a refund (minus the 20% restocking fee) in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.